30th Birthday and a hair chop!!!

Monday, May 16, 2011

Hi everyone! Just want to apologise for the lack of posts, May has been a crazy month! I have just turned 30 last week and had an amazing birthday with my closest family and friends! I had my hair chopped off, have reached 66kgs and feeling pretty damn good, 30 is feeling like it's going to be my best years!

So I have been useless with my food diary so unfortunately I don't have the updates like I said I would, sorry for those of you that have been enjoying that.  I've been eating really well apart from my birthday and a couple of little slips I'm still pretty strict primal.  I definitely indulged way too much on my birthday but it's not every day you turn 30.  Hope you enjoy the pics...



 30 amazing cupcakes from Petals cupcakes in Newmarket, I know it's a primal blog but just wanted to share


My seafood platter om nom!!!

8 comments

  1. You look gorgeous! Coach all of us. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shorter hair suits you. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Anonymous and Judith! Was a bit scary after having long hair basically my whole life but so pleased I finally did it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday!! I hope you have a wonderful year!! you look amazing and have always been an inspiration. Whenever I feel like this is all to much all I have to do is read your blog and I know that what I want is Achievable!! Thank you, thank you, and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Janellarella, that's so lovely, I'm really pleased to hear that you find my blog so helpful, that's what I have it for and it makes it all worth the extra time I put into it when I get great comments so thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you look sensational. I still remember your before pic and you've come such a long way. What a life change.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Also, no more double chin - your face is so defined now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much Sue! I know it's blimmin amazing how much your face changes especially the double chin ;)

    ReplyDelete

All rights reserved. © The Poppy Creative.