Some basic eats!

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A few of my basic eats....
Always good to start the day with a feed of bacon, kranskys and poached eggs, helps get me back on track to some good eating and a reminder of why Primal eating is so easy and delicious!



Nothing like some Grilled lamb loin chops with mashed pumpkin (add a little cream cheese) steamed brocolli and green beans drizzled with butter!



My favourite sausages, pork and bacon from the butcher, no flour in these babies! Served with natural sweet chilli sauce mmmm



 Calamari and prawns with hollandaise sauce while eating out for my 31st Birthday on Saturday!



I can't believe it's been a year since my 30th Birthday, I celebrated my 31st birthday on Saturday, I've well and truly left my 20's now and I'm feeling good about it, I spent several years of my 20's overweight and unhappy so my 30's are going to be the best! So far so good :)


3 comments

All rights reserved. © The Poppy Creative.