Indulge Dessert Cookbook from ditchthewheat.com

Saturday, July 27, 2013






























Hey guys, I've just recently got my hands on Carol Lovetts amazing Indulge cookbook from Ditch The Wheat https://www.facebook.com/Carol.DitchTheWheat?directed_target_id=0

It's such a fantastic cookbook and a worthwhile purchase for anyone who has gone grain free/paleo/primal and wanting to create some yummy treat indulgences.

She shares her secrets with how to create delicious light and fluffy cake textures with coconut flours, almond flours and plenty of other great paleo ingredients. Many of these things I did not even know about and I've been primal for almost 5 years!

At the moment her book Indulge is on sale for 20% off, I'm not affiliated with this book at all, I just thought you would appreciate what I think of her grain free dessert cookbook and it gets a bit thumbs up from me!!! ‪‬

You can check it out here--> www.ditchthewheat.com/indulge

BTW The brownie recipe is to die for!!!

No comments

Post a Comment

All rights reserved. © The Poppy Creative.