Day 5 Whole 30

Tuesday, September 10, 2013


Wow today was worse than yesterday! At first I woke up feeling ok but as the day progressed I was super cranky and really did want to kill all the things! Geez this part I feel will be the worst of it, here's hoping!

I also had the worst hankering for cheese today which was weird, I don't think I've ever craved cheese in particular, I do love dairy but boy it was weird. Not really missing the chocolate at the minute which has surprised me although I'm not that cocky, I know it will come ;)

Food wise I did well, although I REALLY wanted to add cheese to this mornings omelet, I didn't :)

8.5 hours sleep
7am: 2 egg omelet filled with mushrooms, bacon, cherry tomatoes, basil and rainbow chard, sautéed in ghee. A few macadamias and 1 Tablespoon of Coconut Manna, decaf nespresso
12.30pm: Leftover Sheperds Pie from last night (made with Kumara and lamb mince), served with red cabbage sauteed in ghee and garlic
7pm: Pinenut and Rosemary crusted Lamb loin fillet with pureed parsnip and fresh green peas. Fresh Pineapple with Whipped coconut cream and toasted coconut flakes

No comments

Post a Comment

All rights reserved. © The Poppy Creative.