Old photo and latest happenings :)

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Found my old passport photo from 2008 when I was at my biggest and couldn't resist to share it here even though I'm on a social media sabbatical ;)
 
Loving my break from social media right now, it's been a month and instead of logging into my online stuff I've been taking time for me and doing some mindfulness yoga and loving it! 

I've also have more time to move more, I have joined my local gym and started lifting again a couple times a week, I do LesMills BodyBalance about 3 times a week, I also have a new FitBit and Polar Heart Rate Monitor so that I can track my steps to get a real picture of the amount of movement I really do in a day since I have such a sedentary job and the Polar is for my heart rate targets of my gym sessions.  

I'm really loving the FitBit, it also monitors your sleep which is very eye opening.  So for now I'm just taking more me time which I felt I needed.  I hope you are all well :)
You haven't seen the last of me yet! Until next time x

No comments

Post a Comment

All rights reserved. © The Poppy Creative.