Hungry for Balance

Monday, March 23, 2015


So I have finally changed my blog name to "Hungry for Balance".  I have been thinking of doing this for almost a year and I finally bit the bullet.  I've been Primal Journey for 5+ years so letting go of that feels quite hard but I'm on a different path now so it feels like the time is right.  While I still follow a lot of Primal principles I have been feeling like the label of Primal or Paleo feels too restrictive with the direction I want to take my blog these days.

Most of you that have followed my journey know that's it's been a very long winded road to success, for as long as I can remember I have wanted to find a healthy balance, not just with food but in all areas of my life.  I have learnt that moderation and balance is a practice, much like Yoga, no one is good at Yoga when you just begin.  Practices take time and patience.  I am still learning how to navigate balance and I hope that as I continue further down this road I can inspire and help those that also struggle to find that middle ground!

I also understand that some of my followers will stop following and I have to be ok with that.  I cannot please everyone and I'm not here to do so, I've never blogged for popularity, it's just been an outlet for my crazy ramblings and I've just managed to have created quite a following.  So if you wanna join my ride then that is awesome and I am thankful x

All of my other social media sites have been updated too!
Facebook: Hungry for Balance
Instagram: @hungry4balance
Pinterest: Hungry4balance
Twitter: Hungry4balance



No comments

Post a Comment

All rights reserved. © The Poppy Creative.